Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Veranda Paper Pack


The new Veranda paper pack is here and it's beautiful. Featuring creme brulee, garden green, juniper and cocoa with flowers, birds, stripes, diamond patterns and more it's elegant, springy and just beautiful. Here is a layout and 3 different cards that I made to help display the paper. I can't wait to go and find the perfect pictures for the layout. Maybe some spring flowers or flowering trees around my yard??? To see all the paper click here.

To make the layout and cards I used the new Springtime stamp set. The ducks and umbrella were just too cute to resist! The "stripes" on the juniper paper is embossed lines which were sanded to take off the color. This is fast and easy technique yet adds a lot of dimension and appeal to any layout or card.

1 comment:

  1. I love your layout and cards Kim...can't wait to get my hands on one!

    ReplyDelete

Check out my website for more artwork and inspiration!