Sunday, June 27, 2010

Magnetic Board

I know I've been absent for quite a while but it's been a busy summer so far! School is out and weather has been nice so I've been spending lots of time outside and having fun with my son. Working also takes a large portion of my day which hasn't left much time for crafting. I did get time to make this adorable magnetic board for my nice for her birthday. I purchased the frame and magnetic insert from Archivers and then painted the frame and decorated the insert. I put her name on it with dimensional element letters and added some hearts and flowers. The flowers and clips in the middle are attached to magnets. I think it will look great hanging in her room and it will be useful too! She was very happy with it yesterday when she opened it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out my website for more artwork and inspiration!