Wednesday, May 4, 2011

May is National Scrapbooking Month

April showers bring May flowers right? I hope the April showers will end now that May is here! I love spring and all the flower and spring scents in the air. I love May because it is National Scrapbooking month and Close To My Heart always offers a great kit! This year is no exception! Check out the new You and Me kit in honor of Scrapbooking Month.

This kit features the two beautiful layouts and includes everything except the ink pads and a sponge. You can purchase the kit for $34.95 or you can get it for only $15 when you spend $50 on any Close To My Heart products. I love the layouts and had a great time making them. Now I need to pick the perfect pictures to put on them! Let me know if you'd like a You and Me kit!


You can check out the kit on my website or email me for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out my website for more artwork and inspiration!