Thursday, September 3, 2009

New Art Coming Soon!

I have one very busy person preparing lots and lots of new and fun things. I am loving the layouts and cards and can't wait to share them all with you. I will be posting new art work this weekend. I know I've been absent for a while but will do better in the upcoming weeks.

I have several scheduled workshops in the next couple of months. You can join me for the mother/daughter event Oct 3, an all day crop (9am-midnight) in Brighton on Oct 17, a Christmas card workshop in early November and my monthly layout and techniques classes. Check back here and on my website for all the details. Things will all be up to date at the end of the holiday weekend. I will be doing lots of crafting this weekend which I can't wait for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out my website for more artwork and inspiration!