Saturday, December 4, 2010

Sketch Time Once Again!


I'm finally back to my challenges again! It's been a busy few weeks but I think I'm back to my creating again. This week at Heart 2 Heart it's a sketch challenge. These are some of my favorite challenges. Here's the sketch to follow this time.

I went with a New Year's theme card this year. I was looking for something different. I wanted some sparkle and shine for the card so I dug out my embossing powder, sparkles and liquid glass. I first stamped the champagne glasses in Barn Red and then stamped over them with VersaMark ink and embossed with clear embossing powder. It adds a shine to the glasses. I embossed the snowflakes the same way. I added liquid glass dots to the back ground paper over the existing dots and to finish it off I added some sparkles to each glass.


Supplies:
Felicity Paper (September 2009 Constant Campaign)
Barn Red cardstock
Barn Red Ink
Twlight Ink
Crystal Blue Ink
Chocolate organdy ribbon
In The Month of January Stamp Set
Sparkles
Liquid Glass
Clear Detailed Embossing Powder

3 comments:

  1. Super cool card, Kim! Love that mix of colors and patterns and those cute flowers! Awesome ribbon, too! Thanks for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I really like the diamonds and stripes together, and the colour combo too. Thanks for sharing with us at H2H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card Kim, I rarely think to do a New Years card, thanks for the inspiration, and thanks for joining us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete

Check out my website for more artwork and inspiration!