Friday, December 17, 2010

Teacher Gifts

Hello everyone. I know I've been absent from my blog lately but I've been keeping busy running errands and preparing for the upcoming holidays. I did get a chance to make teacher gifts this year so I'm posting pictures of how they turned out. The teachers were really happy with them! I decorated a paint can with moonstruck and sky cardstock and used Ice Crystals and All Decked Out stamp sets. I got the directions for the Tresa Black's Fabulously Artsy Blog and the idea for decorating the front from Vicki Wizniuk's Blog. I saw the snowflake and ordered the stamp set in my next order because I fell in love. I filled the cans with chocolate covered popcorn...sinfully delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out my website for more artwork and inspiration!