Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lucky - Everyone is Lucky with this paper


This is the new Lucky paper featured in the Spring/Summer Catalog. I really love all the new papers in this catalog but I was immediately drawn to this one because of the orange and green. I have a son that I love to scrapbook pictures of and I knew this make some great layouts. Here is some artwork from the catalog with this paper.

For my layout I decided to go with Sepia toned pictures. I thought the browns really made the paper shine. I had more pictures to scrapbook than the layout had room for but with the new Magic How-To book I was able to add in 2 extra hidden pictures! I used the button slide technique. In the second photo you can see the hidden photo part way out. I love that I now have the ability to make my scrapbooks interactive!

Notice the buttons in the center of the page. These are pulls for hidden pictures.

Here's a close up of the left page with the button side photo part way pulled out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out my website for more artwork and inspiration!