Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm Finally Back

Ok so it's been a number of weeks, ok a couple of months since I've last posted. I have been working on creating and all the other things that come up in life and was a bit distracted. I'm back and hope to post a couple days a week.

Did you know that the Spring/Summer Idea Book for Close To My Heart just arrived on February 1st? This catalog features 8 new paper packs, tons of new stamp sets and lots of wonderful embellishments! Check it out today! If you'd like your idea book let me know and I'll get you one today. It's more that just a catalog, it's a great source of ideas too!


Stay tuned this week to see the new papers and some art work I've been creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out my website for more artwork and inspiration!