Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Inspiring Art Work

I wanted to let everyone know that I've added several more of the great blogs that I follow in my Blogs I Love section. These are some super artists and wonderful writers. When you need some inspiration check out their blogs! Everyone loves it when you leave them comments too so if you have a few minutes let them know how much you like their art work.

I'm working on a piece of Halloween artwork that I'm hoping to post either tomorrow or Thursday so be sure to check back to see that. I am going to try out a new technique on 3D items for display in the house. I'm excited and have been gearing up for this for a couple of days now....now I just need to find a few minutes to get it started and then finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out my website for more artwork and inspiration!