Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Acrostic Poem


Ok this has been by far the greatest challenge for me. Poetry is my least favorite subject so having to write an acrostic one and include in on a card was really difficult for me. In case you were like me and didn't even know what and acrostic poem was...

A poem where the each letter of a word is the beginning line for a poem. I went with a birthday theme for an upcoming birthday for Ryan.

R un around and celebrate
Y our birthday is finally here!
A nnounce it to the world
N ow give yourself a cheer!

It won't win any awards but I'm sure it will make the special little man in my life smile, which is an award in my book.

3 comments:

  1. I think it is perfect, very sweet you did a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, Kim!! Ryan will, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may not be your favorite, but you did an awesome job meeting this challenge! Thanks for playing along with us again at 365 Cards and hope you can come back to play more!

    Aloha, Kim
    365 Cards Design Team member
    Check out the DAILY challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Check out my website for more artwork and inspiration!