Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day 33 and Day 34 Card Challenges

Day 33 - Whip Stitch It! The challenge is to whip stitch 3 sides of your card. I decided to go with a clear card and whip stitch the outside. I love clear cards because they are different and fun. The whip stitching really helps define the edge of the card and I'm very happy with how this turned out!

Day 34 - Color Scheme Design a card using this color scheme:

I used a piece of patterned paper that had the orange and yellow stars with green in the corner and pulled in the red around the window frame and ribbon. Put it all on white card base and it's all in there. Fun challenge! It had been awhile since I've done a card with a window in it so I thought this would be a fun thing to add to the challenge.

1 comment:

Check out my website for more artwork and inspiration!