Friday, July 16, 2010

Back from Convention

Ok I've been back for nearly a week but it's taken me that long to fully recover from Convention. It was an absolutely fabulous time! Jeanette Lynton is such a wonderful woman and she inspires us all. Before Convention my friend Jeannette (not Lynton but just as nice and inspiring) went out for a day of sight seeing. It was about 110 degrees, very humid and we were on an unairconditioned bus. It was the hottest tour I had ever been on. The tour guide was wonderful but by the end of the tour I was almost certain I had melted! Here are just a few pictures of some of the places we stopped. The last picture of Jeannette and I was after being on the bus for 3 hours so forgive our rather hot and melted look!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out my website for more artwork and inspiration!