Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July Everyone! I hope you get to spend a day filled with friends and family enjoying the freedom of our nation!

In honor of Independence Day I thought I would share one of my Studio J layouts I did that features family fun at a fireworks display. Studio J made this layout so much fun and so easy to do! I've done this layout with standard scrapbooking techniques and it's cutting intensive and I had to reprint one picture 3 times to get the cutting right. I love how it turned out and love even more that it took me about 20 minutes to compete! Check out Studio J to see what you think. All you have to do is visit my website. There is no cost to use ANY of the software! You don't pay for anything until you decide to print the layout you've created. I save up and order 10 at a time because they send you page protectors for free and you get free shipping! Check it out today on my website. http://kimorear.myctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out my website for more artwork and inspiration!