Saturday, July 3, 2010

Passages Layouts

I was finally able to sit down and create with the new Passages paper pack. I wasn't sure what to do with it at first but it didn't take me long to realize how much I loved it! The browns are rich with just the right touch of green. Our outdoor pictures are going to look great on one and I have some wonderful Father's Day pictures to put on the other one.

This weekend I had my layout class and these are the two layouts participants got to make. Everyone was pleased them. I can't wait to see what pictures they put on them!



Left Page Close-up


Right Page Close-up



Left Page Close-up

Right Page Close-up: the upper right rectangle is a pocket where I can put journaling tags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out my website for more artwork and inspiration!