Friday, July 16, 2010

H2H Challenge - ABC


This weeks challenge is Anything But A Card. I decided I would make a set of four magnetic game boards. I covered metal and some magnets from a home improvement store with Stardust paper to make Tic-Tac-Toe, Chinese Checkers, Hangman and Checkers. They are going to be stored in a My Creation Memory Box (it hasn't arrived yet so I don't have it to decorate quite yet). I thought this would be a great thing to take in the car for some of the long rides.

To make the hangman I used packaging tape along the bottom and sides so you can use a dry erase marker to write the words and the letters that weren't part of the word. The snowman is made up of individual parts that can be assembled as missed letters are mentioned.

3 comments:

  1. This is a wonderfully, brilliant idea! Thank you for sharing this with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous idea - very original! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE!!! Since my children's grandparents live 7 hours away from us...this would be excellent for entertainment...I'm glad the pieces have rounded edges just in case the kiddos decide to throw them at each other...lol. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Check out my website for more artwork and inspiration!