Thursday, July 8, 2010

Convention is HERE!

Today was the first day of the 2010 Close to my Heart Convention and it was AMAZING! The production and events are more than anyone can image. The detail of decorating the hotel is unmatched. There are stickers on the vertical risers of the stairs and a huge window banner all for CTMH. Our company is fabulous and I'm so in awe of the support and talent of all the corporate staff and consultants who are a part of it.

Today we learned of the many new products that are coming up in the fall idea book and new programs that are going to be unveiled from mid July through the end of the year. No one is going to want to miss out on the Fall open house I'll be hosting. There will be art, prizes, catalogs and more new stuff than ever! I will be sending out an newsletter after to convention with many details. I'll also post pictures as soon as I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out my website for more artwork and inspiration!